INFORMATION THAT MAY BE COLLECTED FROM YOU
We may collect & process the following information about you:
- Data that you provide by filling in the registration or guest check out form on the website
- Data that you provide when subscribing to our newsletter
- Data that you provide when filling in the ‘Contact Us’ form. We may also keep a record of any resulting correspondence
- Details of transactions you carry out on our website and fulfilment of your orders
- Details of your visits to this website including but not limited to location data, traffic data, IP address
- Any other information deemed necessary to enhance your experience on our website
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information to:
- Process & carry out an order from you or any other related obligation arising from a contract entered between Time Centre and yourself
- Process your payments and protect against fraudulent transactions
- Notify you of changes to our services
- Improve our website and enhance your experience with Time Centre by ensuring that the content on our website is presented in the most efficient manner for you & the device you are using. This is generally gathered through ‘traffic data’, where data is collected & stored automatically whenever you interact with our website. However this information won’t contain anything that can personally identify you, it’ll be information such as IP address, browser information etc.
- Send you tailored marketing communications and or provide you with information of products that we think may be of interest to you
- Comply with legal requirements and defend any legal claims
- For any other reason which we deem necessary to enhance your experience with our website
HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may be required to disclose some of your personal information to third parties for the below reasons:
- To service providers to help offer you are services, eg. process payments through our website, deliver our products to you etc. In these cases we will endeavour to ensure that these businesses do not use your information for any other purpose. By using this website you agree to the use, transfer, storage and disclosure of your personal information to our service providers if required.
- In the event that Time Centre and all their assets are acquired by another company, customer information will be included in one of the assets transferred
- If required to do so by law or to protect the rights and safety of our users or others, eg. For fraud protection or credit risk reduction
- To tailor marketing and promotional offers in order to provide you with information on products that may be of interest to you and enhance your shopping experience with us.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE INFORMATION WE HOLD ABOUT YOU
- You have the following rights with regards to the information we collect and hold about you:
- To request to see the information we hold about you
- To object to us processing your personal information. This includes but is not limited to the right to ask us to stop processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes. We will only send you marketing information if you previously agreed to this. However if you would no longer like to receive this information you can easily unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by following the instructions included in these marketing emails
- To file a complaint with the relevant local data protection authorities in the UAE if you believe that we have failed to comply with the applicable data protection laws
All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties. Time Centre will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES
Time Centre is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect
You can also use this email to request to access or delete any personal data we have about you.